Monday, 12 November 2007

Welcome to our blog!!!

This our new blog. I hope that you will participate and learn a lot of English this year.

10 comments:

Salvador Rodríguez Pinto said...

Oh, what a beautiful post!

Amalia Castillo Jiménez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amalia Castillo Jiménez said...

sorry!

i have a mistake !

this year will be fantastic and very hard !!!

Anonymous said...

Ups!

I don't write my second name!...sorry

Ana Rodríguez Estévez said...

Hello!!!

Ana Rodríguez Estévez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M ª Jesús Jinés said...

hello!!
what is the matter???

Anonymous said...

Helloo Salvador!!

I don't write in pink because i don't know how is it.

This year will be very hard!! Because this year is very difficult but will be great..is joke...!!hehe

Byee!!

Amalia Castillo Jiménez said...

hello!

i'm very tired ! the exams are very difficult!

bye

佩伊特伊列哈 said...

that waits although this course will be very hard

good-bye