
The last night I dreamt was I went to New york. It was a trip of high school and I went with my friends.
During the trip we visited the cities of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens...It was fantastic...!! We visited too Central Park, The Madison Square Garden, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building...At that moment, I felt who was very lucky, because to go to New York is the dream of my life.
Suddenly, I wake up and realised that it only was a dream...
During the trip we visited the cities of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens...It was fantastic...!! We visited too Central Park, The Madison Square Garden, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building...At that moment, I felt who was very lucky, because to go to New York is the dream of my life.
Suddenly, I wake up and realised that it only was a dream...
2 comments:
oh New York! I like this city because it is very big !
I like New york! I hope go soon!!
kiss susi
Post a Comment